Veteran's Day Parades

From: RoughDoc@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 07:13:35 PDT

I imagine many on this list served in the military. Many have served some
time at Fort Bragg and Pope AFB, here in Fayetteville, NC.

Couple of months ago, we opened a 31 million dollar Airborne and Special
Operations Museum here. It's a wonderful place.

On 11 November, we are having our annual Veteran's Day parade. I'm inviting
any who can or who want to, to come to Fayetteville and display their
historic vehicles. Come visit the museum. Come and show off your hobby.

If anyone is interested, please email me for info, and let me know if you
want to be in the static display, or be in the parade.

Thanks,

Doc

Visit us on the Web! <A HREF="www.CumberlandGOP.org">www.CumberlandGOP.org
</A>