Re: [MV] MUTT or FAV?

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 08:24:34 PDT

Hey There:

THe FAV as far as I know was produced in small numbers at a local level
(DS/GS shop???) for special ops units. (Delta, SEALS, ...) They were based
on M151s and had a bunch of junk like chain guns or rocket launchers and
spare ammo hung on them. (Not being familiar with modern ordnance, they all
look alike to me <G>).

They would be great to reproduce, as many vehicle collectors feel a need to
cover every inch of body surface with some OD accy, ammo belt, many more
antennas then needed .... (Actully, I could cut down on body work time if I
did that <G>)

Hank
fackovec@m151.com