M35 nightmare

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 12:55:01 PDT

Hi list,
I have been reading about M35's consuming brake fluid by way of the engine.
God almighty, what a mechanical nightmare you guys must have to
endure.....(daily!?)....not to mention getting a good screwing at DRMO's
plus all the other bullcorn that goes on between the bumpers!
I think I'll just stick with my dirt simple WWII vehicles. Jeeeeez, y'all
are maniacs.

By the way, for those of you who took the time to vote regarding the PT309,
there has been a VERY impressive change in the poll last few times I checked
it. Furthermore, I have emailed MV Magazine and Army Motors and asked if
they would do a story on the whole thing. The Nimitz is unwilling to throw
stones but is anxious to share what plans they have for the PT309 and the
renovation of the History Walk at the museum. So, maybe we shall see
something a little different in some future issue.....maybe.

Sidebar comment.....I got my tech manuals from Portrayal Press last
night....... GOOD reading....YEAH!
TJ