Fuel Pump

From: Rick Welker (rickw_17030@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 19:13:48 PDT

Hi List,
    Sorry about the blank post, my fingers are
sometimes faster than my brain. I put the pump back
in the tank today and it seems to work like new.
Normal speed; truck pulls better. We'll see about
long term in a while. Anyone out there have any units
with the motor not running? I think I have a better
way of rebuilding them but I need another one to play
with. Rick

=====
The difference between men and boys is the size of their toys.