CUCV alt.

From: SteelSoldiers (steelsoldiers@steelsoldiers.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 11:30:05 PDT

Hi List,
Would one of you CUCV owners be kind enough to give me a voltage reading off
your #2 alt. I just rebuilt mine with new diode trio, regulator, brushes,
and rear bearing, but the voltage still seems a little low. I'm getting 27v
at fast idle and 26.7v at normal idle after running on the interstate. Does
this sound familiar. My foggy brain can't recall what she used to read on
the voltmeter before the problems began. Thanks for any input.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, www.steelsoldiers.com