Boy scouts

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 16:40:44 PDT

Any of you that were at the Kansas City membership meeting heard the
president tell of a new program to get young people started in the MVPA
before we are all extinct and know one knows anything about ALL of the
previous conflicts, the people who gave all or the equipment that they
used.If you read the message I posted last night about the UT professors
and the jeep in a crate story you will see that this is already
happening.
    So what better place to start than the boy scouts?