WC fuel pump

From: Stephen Flynn (FLYNN1955@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 18:19:00 PDT

Rainy days and Saturdays,work day anyway.Little garage and no
heat,however my fuel pump rebuild kit arrived.Nice foil something bag
marked,Oct 69,happy birthday 31 today 31 to...Lot of bits in there,even
some pubic hair stuff.Have not a blink'n minute to tear into it.Dam the
torpedos,can't wait to dive in. So what the heck is that little tool
thing in there ?This a late model pump.I'm off tommara to see Owen at
the Oregon Military Museum and copy what I can of TMs.Yes Owen helped me
through the Zenith carb thing,course that's how he served the war
out,shop van rebuilding carbs.Vets are the best folks to ask.Had a navy
vet headspace my Garand,army vet taken me out and fire that
thing.Youngest is 63,yes all that training for this day,pass it on.Don't
use, it you'll loose it.I know I got Mo thinking hard to remember,he's
lov'n it.Bang bang bang I fixed the dam fuel pump so run dammit run
dammit run run run....(to run rabbit)

Learning to just do it with out expectations
Steve WC51=1=1/2 Garands