Re: [MV] New Controller for Blazer

From: SteelSoldiers (steelsoldiers@steelsoldiers.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 07:26:31 PST

From: "Stuart Ellis" <stuellis@mediaone.net>
Subject: [MV] New Controller for Blazer
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:47:23 -0400
Hey Stuart,
The card I got from GM was exactly the same size and style. All I did was
pull the old one out, put a little dielectric grease on the terminals, and
pop it in. Does the circuitry look the same othe than the size difference.
That would tell you if it's for a different application. Good luck.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, www.steelsoldiers.com
1984 M1009 CUCV
1961 M116/BCTM pioneer tool trailer

"Hi all!
Got my new card and harness tonight from Front Line Military. The card
seems larger. Will the new one fit in the old harness? Looks like a pain
to change.

       Stuart J. Ellis"