Controller Card For 1009

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 12:03:26 PST

Hi all!
Can anyone tell me for sure if the civy glow plug card is the same as the
Blazer 1009? One person told me yes, and 1 person said no the military one
is 24 volts.
Can anyone shed some light? Also, my relay shows 24 volts on the battery
side and 12 volts on the other. One person said there should be 12 volts on
both sides, and another that 24 volts on the battery side is right. Help!

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm