Re: [MV] Controller Card For 1009

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 05:59:56 PST

Hi! And a light bulb comes on. Thanx of the help!!
You may be right! That's why I like doing business with Front Line! This
one is taped to the computer hook-up cable. I will take the dash apart to
see if there is another one. No one said there were two different ones.
Please don't hold back when I ask dumb questions. I have no mechanical
ability and I am trying to understand. I was not faulting you, just trying
to figure out if the wrong one is in there, or if I was even looking at the
right thing. The Police Dept. on Martha's Vineyard had the Blazer for a
couple of years after it came from Alaska. They tried changing military
parts for civy ones, took out the arctic heater kit and finally gave up and
put all original parts back in and sold it off. Now I have it.
I've had my 151 for 5 years, and I still struggle a little with repairs on
that, and it is a lot less complicated.
Thanx for any help! That's why I buy from you time and again. Others in
our club told me not to do anything until I made sure why it looked
different.
I was going to call today to discuss it, but you saved a call.
BTW- Do you have rear door outside window handle and assembly? How about AB
15 antenna base and sections to make CB antenna? How about the 34 & 34P
manual?

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm