Re: [MV] Crated Jeeps

From: David Reay (david@zundapp.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 07:32:02 PST

Hmmm,

I live just 400 metres from the Imperial War Museum at Duxford Airfield,
Cambridge UK. Earlier this year she taxied her Spitfire into a stationary
Jetranger. The helicopter was a total write off, the Spit needed a new prop,
spinner and some sheet aluminium straightening.
So, how much are these flights?

David