Fw: [MV] beating a dead horse

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 10:32:55 PST

Gee Bill, your proposed lineup is pretty harsh. I was never in the service
and I LIVE for HMV's....showing more interest in them than many former
servicemen, governmental entities or other just-plain-folks that I know.
(Not more interest than everybody by a long shot....but most) On the other
hand, I have been in law enforcement for just shy of 20 years....serving the
public longer than most guys EVER spent in the military. It don't
necessarily mean the world owes me anything. On the other hand, my money is
a green as anyone else's.

I will add that I really feel bad that you showed such interest in an HMV
only to be given the run-around by the pencil-necks. I think we all have
been there or are going to be there more than once. It's a sad
story.....DRMO's seem to be a lot of baloney, no matter how we slice it.
TJ