Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] beating a dead horse

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 09:48:59 PST

TJ,

Actually, I lumped everyone who is a bone fide collector under "historical
organizations" (which means members of certain registered associations dedicated
to restoring Historical Military vehicles for other than profit purposes, which
means that we collectors would need to get our collective gear together and make
our intentions clear) and that would include you and those like you who are more
"interested" than the profiteers.

So it's not so harsh, but it does knock folks off of the middle of the fence.

Now this is my opinion. Having had an MV or two save my hide more times than I
care to admit...

Bill