Re: [MV] MV blackout lites - Coca-Cola

From: Larry DeSoto (ldesoto@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 10:28:41 PST

Assuming you can get anything in OD green moving fast enough to
smash them, Coca Cola works great at cutting bug juice off the
windshield. We used to use it all the time right from the bottle before
washers became common. I still do use it occasionally when the bugs
overwhelm the windshield washers.

Larry