M35 starter buttons

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 20:23:37 PST

Anybody have any NOS M35A2 starter buttons for sale? The one in my truck
acts up when it's cold. Push the button when it's cold nothing, take the
switch out, bring it in the house where it warm, test it works fine. Put it
back in the truck while it's still warm, works fine. Gets cold again and the
button no onger works. I'm assuming the spring inside shrinks when it gets
cold, either way anybody have any NOS ones they want to get rid of, or even
a good used one? Thanks,Bill