Beijing Jeep (Amphibian Version)

From: ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 20:55:41 PST

I now have in my home the photo's, technical data, and pricing
information on the Chinese Swimmin' Jeep.

I think it is the "Cat's Meow" and will give the photo's and information
to any who ask.

Importation to the States may be a Problem since it is a "New Vehicle"
and may not conform to DOT Specs.

It is however offered in a Diesel Version which may or may not comply. I
haven't a clue.

Importation to other countries may not be a problem. Sooooooo if anyone
is interested in Purchasing one.....remember that customs regulations in
your respective countries are your responsibility.

Beijing Jeep and our local dealer in XiaMen do want to sell these Jeeps
to all who want them.

Best Regards to all....Good Hunting, and Good Luck!!!!

Tim Conover
AMOY, China.