Most desirable HMV

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 00:20:11 PST

Hi list,
I choose the White M3A1 Scout Car as (my) most desirable HMV because:

Technically, it is "armored" (verses thin-skinned vehicles)

It is of a size and weight that permits it to be trailered without any
special difficulties

Can be driven on the road...no problem

Has a relatively impressive size and appearance

Is dirt simple and has an engine renowned for its durability and
dependability

Is constructed of many off the shelf commercial components still available
today

Is rare enough to elicit and occasional "What the HELL is THAT!?"

Made up of a lot of flat plate that bolts together (really no special skills
needed there!)

Has "attitude"

My personal thoughts......no more, no less.

TJ
(STILL praying for one dry freakin day!)