RE: [MV] VISIT TO GREAT PUMPKIN, AKA MB AXLE WOES

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 19:03:20 PST

John,
The question I still have is "is it in the front axle assembly"?
Not having been inside one of these, I would isolate it form the other
systems, and give the ability to play with a 3 shafts (2 wheel, 1 drive).
 The lock up should be obvious (to feel, if not see) if you can get the rest
of the system out of the way.

Someone else with MB experience chime in here, what I know is from working
in industrial and farm machinery.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/