[MV] Bridge Traing Kits (in reply to: Re: [MV] Wanted - Navy PBR)

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 03:37:26 PST

Everett,
I have six of these kits, each kit consists of four
large boxes. In them are many of the rubber
ponton (not pontoon, there's a difference) boats
still in their original wrapping. The fishing pole
is present in most of the kits. I might be wrong,
but I thought the pole was used to pull the boats
and pontons around in lieu of radio control.
I would like to sell these kits, all twenty-four
boxes, as I really need the room to store a load
of truck tires that I just got in. I've often seen one
box out of a kit for sale @ $125. If somebody
wants these, I'll sell the whole batch for a reasonable
offer of $1000 or less. The manual is included in
some of the kits, along with the metal boat. These
are really neat kits and I would love to erect one in
my basement, but I just don't have the time to do it.
Located near Bridgeton, southern NJ.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com