Re: [MV] AXLE IDIOT, AKA PUMPKIN, ETC. ETC.

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 17:11:51 PST

John that very same thing happened time and time again to my (ex) MB,
which I had kept in Normandy. I drove it so infrequently and it is so
humid back there that, everytime I was back and wanted to ride I had
to change 2 or 3 wheel cylinders and purge the whole circuit. Then it
was a case of rotten gas eating through the fuel pump diaphragm and
gumming up the whole works... Finally, I had it and I sold the MB and
Trailer last January (sigh!)
Antoine