[MV] M800 Series Dodges & CUCV's

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 20:35:36 PST

List,
In my ongoing efforts to further my mil-veh interests
and earn a living, I've entered the field of Dodge trucks
and CUCV's. Without the support of all of you that
responded to my pleas for help in getting some of
these trucks running, I'd have a yard full of green
ornaments! I really appreciate all the suggestions
and tech info supplied.
Naturally, my main interest is in the M35A2 and I
will continue to engage in the business of buying
and selling them as I have in the past.
I now have an inventory of really nice Dodges and
CUCV's (7) and more coming in. Some are ready to
go and can be seen at:
 http://hometown.aol.com/joeyounginc/page20.html
I'll be watching the list for people having problems
with a Dodge or CUCV, and will try to help via my
learning experiences.
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
www.joeyoung,com