Re: [MV] New Jeep Book

From: Steve Malikoff (MIL-VEH account) (44gpw@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 01:55:39 PST

G'day Raimondo,
   The two books are quite different. "JEEP" has all b/w photographs and
covers early jeeps very well. It is a small book. The other, "Classic Jeeps"
is a larger coffee-table book and has all colour pictures, including GP, GPA,
MB/GPW. There are a few typos here and there, I noticed. You will not be
overlapping and of John Carroll's information if you order both. I bought
them as soon as I saw them, but then again, I like collecting WW2 jeep books
anyway.

Steve.
steven@phaedra.apana.org.au