M151A1 and M416

From: Tony Castagno (tcastagno@careerstream.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 05:58:09 PST

Hello List,

I've been thinking about selling/trading out one of my vehicles. I have a
very nice all original uncut 1968 Ford M151A1 and 1964 M416 trailer. Both
are in excellent condition. I restored (frame off) the 416 trailer a few
years ago. My whole collection is M-Series (M38's, M38A1, M151A1, M35,
M998, MK2/3 Ferret) and would like to round out with something from WWII.
I'm thinking of selling and reinvesting in a WWII vehicle or doing a
trade/partial trade. From looking at the market place I feel the jeep and
trailer are worth approximately $7500 US. The vehicle is located in Atlanta
GA. Let me know if there is any interest... buyers and traders.....

Thanks,
Tony