Blazer Started

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 09:40:52 PST

Hi all!
After a no start and draining batteries to zero, I recharged them and
plugged the block heater in overnight. This morning with freshly charged
batteries and block heater unplugged, it started in 45 degree weather in 4
seconds Yesterday with no heater left on overnight and 40 degree and wet
weather, it would not start and just drained the batteries.
Does this sound like the fuel filter valves letting fuel settle and drain
back, or like the injection pump? Or still both?
 I ordered new fuel lifting pump with up grade check valve.
       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm