Re: [MV] Volunteers Needed to Save An Important MV Development Building

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 11:42:32 PST

  Todd

  As a second thought .. What ever happened to the Navy Reserve
center at Ft McHenery Balt ?? Considering how many were closed
as part of the cut backs is still open ? If not is it available ??
It did have a pier that had space for a desel sub and a couple
reserve Tincans.. If the Navy closed it and the city now ownes it
you guys aught to get together and go after it

                            Bob B