GPW BODY

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 14:29:10 PST

After pulling the body (complete) from my GPW frame..I discovered that it is
not really too bad.. BUT..I am going to use a new body anyway !!
The fenders and the tub are pretty darn good. Bad spots on the tub are the
gas tank well and the outside area where the gas tank goes..the damn old
farmer put a CJ tank and cut a hole in the side. The cowl is excellent. The
floor is excellent. If anyone can pick this tub and fenders up..you can have
it free..well..maybe a 12 pack of Coke.
Seriously...if anyone wants this..get to me fast..the wife will want it out
of the way..to the scrap yard it goes.
Gene - Colorado Springs