24-12 VOLT CONVERTERS FOR SALE

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 11:19:06 PST

Hey all:

I was going thru the back storeroom and I found 2 more of the 24-12 volt
Astron converters that are now for sale.

One is like the previous ones that got grabed up, is 12 amps is $ 52.00 plus
shipping

The other is 40 Amps (You can run lots of radios and lights off this unit)
and is $ 94.00 plus shipping
(Both prices are what they cost me, I figure that I would rather pass them
on to truck guys, then pay the restock charge at Astron)

Email me if you have any interest or questions.

Hank Fackovec