Re: [MV] What is the best book on US WW2 uniforms and accouterments

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 15:15:34 PST

Also a very good book, with lots of pictures:
"Uniforms, Weapons and Equipment of the World War II G.I."
by Stephen W. Sylvia & Michael J. O'Donnell
Published by Arms and Armour Press
Lionel Leventhal, Ltd.
2-6 Hampstead High Street
London NW3 1QQ (UK)
ISBN UK 0-85368-537-1
Also published in the US by Moss Publications, Orange, VA