Re: [MV] Modifying OPS kit on M151A2

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 19:30:05 PST

Posting the same question fifteen times doesn't make the answer change does
it? If so, the ROPS must be a perfect design by now.........NOT!

Now, I really doubt Mr. Carter really hit the send buttons this many times.
Any ideas why this particular message got reposted so many times? I'm an OD
buff. I don't know much about computers.

Jim Rice