Internal Combustion - ROLAIDS

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 05:33:35 PST

Hey Cougarjack: My jeep had bad gas this morning.
I was hoping to catch you before you went out to dig up your guns...
However, unfortunately you may have to bury them again...

For appearance sake, I too have got to place my yard 3 signs back up
again...

"Internal Combustion - Gone Forever"
Printed under the sub-title,
"Spicy Foods - Fart No More" by the ROLAIDS Corp.)

"Carburetors - Cancer, Of The Ozone"
Written monthly by, T R E Huggr.

"Pistons Of The Past !"
(A trip down memory lane for Senior Citizens and
all those who can't remember what 4cycle meant)

"Electric Jeeps for All !"
(Converts all WWll Military Vehs., to 120 Volt)
Ac or Dc - Gore added, it wouldn't matter?

Well here's hoping for new management!
Ol' jeep breath
Rob Pearson