Re: [MV] Dup messages and strange timing

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 13:04:23 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rikk Rogers" <rkltd@swbell.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 8:22 PM
Subject: [MV] Dup messages and strange timing

> I posted this when we thought Bush won in the we hrs of the morn....

Oh, pleeeeeease come back Arthur, was it only a year ago you sent us this:

"The simple question you need to ask yourself is this: "What has
this got to do with privately owned military vehicles?" If you want
to talk about politics, make sure it relates to zoning ordinances,
or safety laws, or something else related to privately-owned military
vehicles. If you want to give medical information (a potentially
dangerous thing at any time), only do so if it relates to repairing
or restoring or using private military vehicles. But if it has
nothing to do with private ownership of military vehicles, don't
post it."

Richard
Southampton - England