RE: [MV] Winching.....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:17:19 PST

Rich,
No way I could consider this a flame, in fact it sounds like sound advice.
The rollers just struck me as a good "extra" due to the fact that I did some
damage to my side guides and "fuzzed" the edge of a good winch cable(have to
use gloves from now on).
 If I can find a set & afford it, it sounds like a good option "just in
case".
However, if I had put in the chain (that I bought for the truck), I could
have better used the snatch block (that I bought for the truck), and it
would have never occurred to me that I might want rollers.

If I do need a flame, Burn my butt, I tend to be an arrogant *** anyway and
need to be slapped down on occasion.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/