RE: [MV] The Bugger.....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 09:16:46 PST

Raimondo,
No you can't get it from the list, it only accepts plain text msgs and no
attachments.
The file came in to me as an attachment from an individual and if you follow
the link below to the Symantec.com web site it gives the particulars of the
bug.

The only think I would add is that in personally dealing with the thing it
made 4 more copies of it self trying to clear my safety net, and if it had
(not likely) it would have mailed itself to nearly 300 of the people on this
list and something around 1500 others in general.

I am sure it was operating on its own, and was not deliberately sent.

rikk