Marked increase in Power!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:37:37 PST

Hey folks,
Prior to our "Drive in the country" Sunday I added to 50 gal of fuel, 3 cans
of B12 cleaner/solvent.
We let the truck idle at the carwash for an hour and drove her for probably
1.5 hrs.
Than she sat for a week,( I did drive her to lunch twice 12 mi total) then
we did our Drive Sunday.
Today, when I took her to lunch, a hill that in the past has caused a major
drop in rpm (deep base in 4th gear)
was no problem in 5th, took it at 50 mph in 5th with no power loss, the hill
is around 10 or 12 degrees.
I have always thought B12 was good stuff but was surly tickled today with
the change I saw.
I suspected I had at least 1 and maybe 2 injectors running rough.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net