RE: [MV] Marked increase in Power!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 15:25:16 PST

Everette,
B12 is a Carburetor cleaner/solvent that can be purchased from parts stores
in spray cans, quart liquid or gallons.
On the quart and gallon cans they recommend 1 qt to 20 gal of fuel as an in
system cleaner.
I don't do it as standard practice, but with a fuel system full of 6 years
of hard set varnish it seems to have helped in this case.
 I use this as a general cleaner solvent when I want something harsh, it
will remove paint if left for a bit (i un-painted the inside of a tool box
one time by accident) and you don't want it on you, on tender skin (face,
belt line etc..) it will cause a welt.

rikk