Re: [MV] posting problem to list

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 20:27:05 PST

Folks, rather than using the new mil-veh.org address or even a straight
skylee.com address, I've continued using the old Mil-Veh@uller.skylee.com
for all my postings as well as subscribe and unsubscribe requests. To date,
I have had NO BOUNCES nor, to my knowledge, no multiple postings.

Just my 2 cents, but anyone having any problems might consider trying it.
Despite what address you use, when it posts to the list, it will appear with
a mil-veh@mil-veh.org address.

Jim Rice
Yes, the Sun shone in the Great Republic of Texas today!