Veteran's Day Parade

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 07:09:05 PST

The Puget Sound Military Veh Collector's Club will be in the Veteran's
Parade at Granit Falls Washington on Sat the 11th at 10:00. Parade
starts at 11:00. That's east of Everett Washington about a half hour.
Always looking for new members so come up n see some of our great
"Stuff". We have both US and British.

(not trying to be snobish or anything but... a Unimog is a heavy duty
Mercedes, Ferret and Saracan are Rolls Royce powered and a Fox is
Jaguar power and how many of our heavy stuff is powered by Cadilac. (So
when u tell the significant other that u want a Unimog for xmas and u
get the "look" you can always tell her "but it's a Mercedes!) Tks Keith
Dewey, Editor PSMVCC