List image.

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 09:19:36 PST

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have just been searching the net for MV related
material. Unsurprisingly, as this list's archives are available to all,
the search engines often dig up old posts from the archive and throw them
up as offerings. So, it was rather disconcerting, when searching under "SB
38-101" to have this List presented to me with a header in Capital Letters
saying: TOTAL MORALLY BANKRUPT PERVERT

Forgetting the poor grammar of the statement [:-)], acres of bandwidth have
been expended discussing the image of our HMV crowd and the betterment
thereof and then we project this.

I respectfully submit the reminder that everything we discuss here is very
public indeed and is this not, the List's own Rules notwithstanding, a
better reason than ever to keep it On Topic?

Musings this (my timezone) Sunday afternoon from Asia.............
Cheers Chaps and Chapesses
Gavin