Re: [MV] Tell me what you think.

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 07:01:23 PST

In a message dated 11/12/00 9:50:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca writes:

<< I think that the brake drums are only different between the front and rear
 axles and not between singles and duals.? >>

TM9-1819AC, page 288....
back, front brake drum 7413231
back rear brake drum single 7413232
back rear brake drum dual 7413231 (note same as front)

so, all front brake drum backs are same regardless of rear wheel
configuration, but single rears have a different back. My post was not
clear, as in a disassembled state the actual drums are the same, it is the
back that varies.
DD