Re: [MV] Can't bleed air from system in 1009

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 17:32:49 PST

I am not too sure what is going on with your truck, did you try the vac
hooked up to the fuel outlet of the filter block that goes to the injection
pump? I find it hard to believe that you cant get fuel there unless you are
out of fuel or have broken hose from the tank or something. Were your
replacing the lift pump to cure a hard starting problem? If that is the
case I would highly recommend giving the truck to the professionals to fix,
seem like some hit and miss troubleshooting going on here. Heck, I will
even come and buy that truck off of you and haul it away if the price is
right with that winterization kit on it, seems like a sort of interesting
truck.

Andy