M 211 /135

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 20:18:43 PST

I have an XM211 like it a lot trans is fine altho it does shift a little
fast but havent had time to adjust it does have a new trans in it and I dont
think it was ever adjusted.I got the truck this past summer I drove it home
350 miles Rear MAin leaked bad but it slowed up somewhat on the trip home
after driving it and starting it an letting run it has stopped the truck set
over 2 years great MV a lot of money and fun to drive.M35's are nice but
this is different
Carl
XM 211
MVPA 21979