Re: [MV] "Locals" from Moscow w/GAZ...

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 06:51:28 PST

At 08.07 13/11/00 -0000, NIGE wrote:
>Well, talking of long distances there were a couple of chaps who drove a
>wartime Gaz Jeep all the way from Moscow.... took them weeks. Cheers, NIGE

Nov 13 2000

Nige
I have heard about this couple of Russians and GAZ a lot of times... but I
have never seen them! I have been in Beltring 6 days (Yes! six days, not 5
days!).
Where were they? Any picture available (No... not of the couple of chaps,
of the wartime GAZ!!!)???

I suggest to arrive in Beltring the day before, it is quiet and there are
already a lot of MV and people to chat with!

Regards and

Panzergrau rules (RAL 7021)!!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320