Re: [MV] batteries at Walmart

From: Howard Wright (dvsww2@micron.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 10:37:31 PST

On the advice of a friend who has years of experience in the used truck
business, the best value are the Ever Start Extreme batteries from
Wally-world. These are rated 925 cold cranking amps at 32 degrees and 725
cold. Best deal they're reasonably priced. They are made by Johnson
Battery and are supposed to be long lasting. They are also dual-terminal
style and work great with the GM side terminals and can still jump start off
of them. I put a pair in my Diesel Suburban which was hard starting and it
did the trick. Thanks Howard -----