gasoline

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 14:05:05 PST

    List

     Ok we have beat this around a bit but lets see if
  we have the shell answer man (or woman) amongst us ..

  is there anyone out there thats a perto chem eng or
  even a chem engineer that knows the current chemical
  makeup of todays automotive and aircraft gasolines ??

  Now I know they call the avgas on the market 100 Low lead
  cause it still does contain some lead antiknock additives
  So with that in mind and talking to a number of in the know
  types that todays automotive fuels also still have a lead
  content to them..

  Anyone out there know for sure ??

                                Bob B