Humvee Deal!

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 19:29:43 PST

Here is the response to my email asking for address to see Humvees, phone,
references, etc. You will notice he never answered my questions except for
saying he is in VA.
<Stuart,

<I am located in Roanoke, VA and the Humvee's are currently located in
Australia and the Middle East. They will be shipped to me in Jan-Feb 2001.
Our current inventory is 35 slantbacks and many fixer-upers. We will be
receiving more in in Jan-Feb 2001. Here is some more information below.
Write back if you need anymore information.

The some of these Humvees are in Australia and the rest are still in the
middle east.

What we would call good to very good Humvees we can get from $12,000 to
$14,000 US and one to fix up from $6,500. The ones to be fixed up are
fairly complete up dismantled then stacked on one another.

My friend James is going back over to the middle in the next couple of weeks
to get a load of 25 Humvees for us and some other people in Australia. Their
are some still available out of this lot that we can send straight to you,
but we are trying to put a bid together to gets 15 more in Jan 2001 or Feb
2001. This may be better for you. We have a number of people in the USA
after these Humvee as the prices is so cheap.

We hope that all of you in the USA can work together and bring them as a
group and save money on the shipping. We are looking at building racks to
stack the Humvees so you get four vehicles and lots of parts in a 40 ft
container. We will have to take to roof of the bottom ones, but we can
stack the roofs in the container.

If you are still interested we can work out more details and ways to grantee
your money and what you get. You are more than welcome to travel over and
help load the containers to pick out the best Humvee for you.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm