Re: [MV] batteries at Walmart I WORK THERE!

From: J A BANKS MVPA #3553 (MVPA3553@excite.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 01:07:13 PST

LISTERS:
WAL*MART "EVERSTART" BATTERIES ARE MANUFACTRED REGIONALLY. YOU MAY GET A
GNB (AKA "CHAMPION"), AN AC-DELCO, A JOHNSOM CONTROLS, OR ?????.
  THE GOOD THING IS THAT THE WARRANTIES ARE GOOD AT ALL WAL-MARTS AND ALL OF
THE BATTERIES ARE GOOD QUALITY. THEY HAVE A NEW BATTERY CALLED THE MAXX
SERIES THAT IS A 3-YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT AND HAS DUAL TERMINALS. SHOULD BE
GREAT FOR CUCV'S AND M880'S, MAYBE OTHERS. THEY ARE NOT AS POWERFUL AS THE
EXTREME SERIES, THOUGH.
  WAL*MART BATTERY CHARGERS ARE USUALLY SCHUMACHER AND VERY GOOD QUALITY.

J A BANKS
MVPA#3553

Please address all personal replies to: M37B1WW@excite.com

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet