Re: [MV] Looking for MV books?

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 03:00:49 PST

Nov 14 2000

Pete
Thank you for your suggestion: I have many out of print books to find and
I shall give a try to alibris.com!
YES! What you paid for the Crimson book is a very good price!

Thank you again!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320
(Need forpresents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicsofnaples.it)

At 22.22 13/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Raimondo,
>
>I paid US$30 plus US$3 shipping from New York to Maine. That was less
>than the
>book originally cost. I have always found the prices to be reasonable;
>probably more "second hand" than "antiquarian". I believe you can
>specify how
>much you are willing to pay for a book when you put it on your wish>list.
My>brother is a historian who works for the National Park Service and
he>tells me>that alibris.com is the best out of print book source he's
found. Check>them>out.