Spark Plug Number for Mighty Mite

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 08:09:39 PST

The spark plugs and wires had been changed by the previous owner to civilian
style, and I'd like to go back to the original waterproof system. Can any of
the MM crowd give me the Champion or AC-Delco number for the military
waterproof plugs that are suppose to go in the M422A1? I've been able to
order the waterproof plugs from my local auto store, but I need the number.
Is it the same as the M38's and M38A1's? If so I've got a supply of those on
hand.

A friend told me that there was a chart in a long ago Army Motors that gave
these numbers and civilian counterparts. Does anyone recall that chart and
be willing to share the information from it?

Thanks, Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama