OK, Who provided the scoutcar for the XXX shoot?

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 13:45:35 PST

Hey all:

I was moping around the web and ran across an site called militarygirl.com ,
just to check on the authincy of the uniforms and equipment I took a look at
the previews.

There is a great looking scout car with one of the girls
(http://www.militarygirl.com/pictures/004.html)Nicely done down to the
correct leather pioneer tool straps.

and a girl posed next to a M35 (series) leaning on the exhaust stack
(Normally aspirated?) (Which is missing the perforated
shroud)http://www.militarygirl.com/pictures/003.html

As usual, I can tell my age is catching up to me when I started lapsing into
a day dream about the halftrack I restored years ago,(and wishing the blond
would get out of the way, so I could see the interior of the scout car
<LOL>.

Do these belong (Trucks, that is) to anyone on the list?

Hank
(BTW I was approached years ago by a chap in NYC who wanted me to kit out
some actresses for an adult movie with a military theme. We had artistic
differences (I could not let them the wrong camo, no matter how cheap it was
<G>)