Re: [MV] Hercules JXD engine "knock"

From: Howard Wright (dvsww2@micron.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 14:44:50 PST

Myself, I'd check the oil for gasoline in the oil, or oil period first, then
try to diagnose the problem. JXD Hercs are not easy to find from my
experience as a lot of them were robbed for civy trucks and equipment. I
thought I had a corner on a Herc out of a Diamond T truck and the guy that
had it had a forklift with a Herc and would not part with it. I finally
found a Stude 6x6 with a trashed frame and body for mine. Thanks Howard